- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, blend together the margarine, corn syrup, vanilla and salt.
- Add confectioners sugar and mix well. Knead with hands and shape into rolls about 2 inches long and l/2 inch thick. Roll in crushed pecans and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Variation: If desired, prepare mocha logs by adding two teaspoons of instant coffee powder to the fondant before rolling into logs.