- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, cocoa powder and yogurt. Stir in the eggs one at a time until well blended, then add vanilla and salt. Stir in the flour until just absorbed. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes in the preheated oven, until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, and a toothpick inserted comes out fairly clean (sticky crumbs are okay). Cool brownies in the pan over a wire rack before cutting into squares. Cover tightly with plastic wrap to store.