- 12 small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the softened butter, capers, green onion, Parmesan cheese, parsley and vinegar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. If potatoes are large, cut into halves or quarters. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain.
- Add the caper sauce to the pot of drained potatoes and toss gently to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.