- 1 sheet (12x36 inches) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center potatoes evenly on sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes on cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.