- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom (optional)
- Grease a 9x9 inch pan. Stir together the coconut and condensed milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cook on High in the microwave for 7 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. When the coconut mixture is hot and bubbling, stir in the almonds and cardamom. Pour into the prepared pan, and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Cool for 1 hour in the refrigerator, then cut into 1 inch squares with a greased knife.