- 1 (17.25 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 6 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 tablespoons all fruit raspberry jam
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Unfold the puff pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Cut each one into thirds along the fold lines. Roll each strip of dough out to about 16 inches long, and cut strips into thirds.
- Spread some of the hazelnut spread onto one half of each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon of the raspberry jam over the hazelnut spread. Brush the edges with egg, and fold over the other side to enclose the filling. Press the edges firmly to seal. Repeat with the remaining rectangles. Use a sharp knife to cut 5 slits across the top of each pastry, and place them on baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 18 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool on racks. Dust with confectioners' sugar when cooled if desired.