- 1/2 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with graham crackers. Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and margarine. Bring to a boil and boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat and spoon mixture over pecans, coating well.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 minutes, until golden. Cool completely before serving.