- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated carrots
- 3/4 cup sweet red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 ounces snow peas, blanched
- 3 medium fresh scallions, tops and bulb
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and olive oil and heat over high heat. Saute the carrots and pepper 1 - 2 minutes. Add the al fresco all natural Teriyaki Meatballs, and brown on both sides.
- Add the snow peas, saute an additional 2 minutes, then toss in the scallions and add the teriyaki or hoisin sauce. Reduce heat and cook 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve over the Basmati Rice.