- 2 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup beef gravy
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Southwest seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center one-half of steak cubes on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Sante Fe seasoning. Arrange zucchini, red pepper and corn on top of steak. Combine gravy, remaining seasoning and salt; drizzle over beef and vegetables.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.