- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup thin red onion slices
- 1 (12 inch) ready-to-use baked pizza crust
- 1/3 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook and stir chicken and vegetables in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is done.
- Spread pizza crust with barbecue sauce; top with chicken mixture and cheese. Place crust directly on middle oven rack.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or until cheese is melted.