- 6 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x11 inch baking dish.
- Toss together the pieces of bread and mango, and place in the prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together the SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, eggs, milk, vanilla and cardamom. Pour over the bread. Dot with small pieces of butter.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until slightly puffed and golden brown.