- 1 (1 pound) loaf white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 quart hot milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, pour hot milk over bread. Blend eggs, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into the bread mixture and blend well. Add raisins. Mix well.
- Melt the margarine and pour into a 9x13-inch pan. Pour bread mixture over margarine. Bake for 40 minutes, or until firm and golden brown. Serve hot or cold.