- 2 cups Post Shreddies Cereal
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1/2 cup small cheese crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons taco or fajita seasoning mix, reduced sodium
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- Combine cereal, corn chips, and crackers in large bowl.
- Melt butter; stir in oil and seasoning mix; drizzle over cereal mixture and mix.
- Spread evenly on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 30 min., stirring every 10 min. Cool. Sprinkle with lime rind, mix.