- 3 cups Post Shreddies Cereal
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Toss 3 cups Post Shreddies Cereal with 2 cups popped popcorn, 1 cup small pretzels and 1/2 cup peanuts in large microwaveable bowl.
- Melt 3 tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine. Mix with 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce and 1 tsp. seasoned salt until well blended.
- Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until cereal is crisp, stirring after 2 min.