- 1 egg white
- 2 cups Post Shreddies Cereal
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup blanched whole almonds
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 15x10x3/4-inch (38 cm x 25 cm x 2 cm) baking pan with parchment paper. (Or grease pan lightly.) Set aside. Beat egg white with fork in large bowl until foamy. Add cereal and nuts; mix until evenly coated. Mix sugar, cumin, cayenne and salt. Add to cereal mixture; toss to evenly coat.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crisp and lightly toasted, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.