- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Place 6 tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread about 1/4 cup picante sauce onto each tortilla to within 1/2-inch of the edge. Top each with 1 tablespoon chiles and 1/4 cup cheese. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Top with the remaining tortillas and press to seal.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes or until the filling is hot. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve with additional picante sauce.