- 8 fresh yellow corn tortillas
- Oil for frying tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup HERDEZ® Salsa Casera
- Pickled red onion or fresh diced red onion
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet until hot. Fry corn tortillas, one at a time, until slightly puffed. Place tortillas on paper towel lined baking tray and place in a 200 degree F oven.
- Place tortillas on paper towel lined baking tray and place in a 200 degree F oven.
- Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of beans. Top with chicken. HERDEZ® Salsa Casera, red onion and sliced avocado.