- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA, divided, or more as needed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest™ Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Rice pilaf, prepared (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped Italian parsley, if desired
- Combine salt, pepper and flour in a shallow bowl. Coat chicken with seasoned flour. Shake off excess flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken in batches, using additional oil as needed, about 4-6 minutes per side or until golden brown and an instant read thermometer reads 170 degrees F. Transfer chicken to platter, loosely covered with foil.
- Combine preserves and horseradish in skillet, cooking over low heat until sauce begins to bubble. Return chicken to skillet, stirring to coat chicken evenly. Serve over rice pilaf and garnish with parsley, if desired.