- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup almond toffee bits
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food, extending foil over sides of pan; set aside.
- Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of foil-lined pan.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned crust has formed on top of dough. Remove from oven.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, toffee bits, 1/2 cup coconut and 1/4 cup almonds. Spread evenly over hot baked cookie dough. Sprinkle chocolate chips, remaining coconut and almonds over mixture. Return to oven.
- Continue baking 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and coconut is a light golden brown; cool in pan on a wire rack. Use foil to lift bars from pan onto a cutting board. Cut into bars.