- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a large muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, blue cheese, onion, bread crumbs, spinach, eggs, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl until well blended. Divide meat mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).