- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with onion mixture, oregano, garlic powder, tomato, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut each pizza into four wedges.