- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- For pesto, combine the first five ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. While processing, add oil in a steady stream.
- Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets. Spread each with about 1 tablespoon pesto. Sprinkle with chicken, tomatoes, olives and cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.