- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned croutons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Meanwhile, in a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine soup, tuna and 1/2 of the cheese; mix well.
- Add pasta to baking dish and mix together. Add remaining cheese to the top of the mixture, then add croutons. Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted; serve.