- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Unroll the pizza crust onto a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5 minutes. Add the green pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic, cumin and salt; cook 3 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Spoon over crust; top with salsa and cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.