- 1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1 (12 ounce) jar prepared beef gravy
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) package Bob Evans® Original Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In skillet, crumble and cook sausage over medium heat until browned. Drain on paper towels. In bowl, combine sausage, gravy, vegetables and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole dish. Spoon mashed potatoes into even layer on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until hot.