- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend sugar and butter or margarine until fluffy. Add egg. Add melted chocolate and sour cream. Blend until creamy.
- Sift baking soda into flour. Slowly add flour to cream mixture. Add nuts.
- Drop on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before removing from the cookie sheet to a wire rack.