- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 cups frozen baby corn and bean blend*
- Garlic salt
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center one pork chop on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Arrange vegetables beside each pork chop. Sprinkle pork chops and vegetables with garlic salt. Combine barbecue sauce, celery and onions; spoon over pork chops.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve with rice, if desired.