- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh sweet white corn, cut from the cob
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 jicama, peeled and minced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Place the beans, tomato, bell pepper, corn, onion, jicama, jalapeno pepper, and feta cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Mash the garlic and salt together with a mortar and pestle. Whisk together the mashed garlic, lime juice, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl. Add the oil in a slow, steady stream while whisking. Continue whisking until smooth. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Chill overnight.