- 1 cup duck skin and fat trimmings, chopped
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped green garlic, light parts
- Place duck skin and fat in a nonstick pan over medium-low heat. Cook until fat renders and skin is crisp, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove skin with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate, return pan to stove, and increase heat to medium-high.
- Stir in potatoes with salt and black pepper. Cover and cook, stirring every few minutes, until potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove lid and cook, stirring, until potatoes are well-browned and crispy, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in green garlic, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Stir until onions are soft and dissolved, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a plate and top with crispy duck skin.