- 8 red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 20 garlic scapes, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Cut 6 18-inch pieces of aluminum foil and set aside.
- Combine the potatoes and scapes in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture among the pieces of aluminum foil and fold the edges of the foil over the potato mixture to seal the packets.
- Place the packets onto the preheated grill and close the lid. Cook until the potatoes are tender and easily pierced with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes. Rotate the packets halfway through cooking.