- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add the onion, beef, milk, and salt; mix well. Sprinkle in the cracker crumbs and mix until evenly combined. Form the mixture into 40 meatballs and place into a 9x13 inch baking dish; set aside. Whisk the ketchup, mustard, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl; pour over the meatballs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour.