- 1 red pepper, quartered
- 1 zucchini, ends trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1/4 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 4 (7 inch) whole wheat pita breads
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Italian Five Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss vegetables with dressing. Grill 5 to 8 min. or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Remove from grill. Cut peppers into thin strips; cut zucchini and onions into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Mix cream cheese and pesto; spread onto pitas. Top with vegetables and shredded cheese.
- Grill 3 to 5 min. or until shredded cheese is melted