- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds medium Key West pink shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 small spiny lobster tails, meat removed from shell and coarsely chopped
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Mix 1/2 cup of butter with hot pepper sauce and Key lime juice in a small bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; stir in shrimp and lobster tails. Cook and stir until shrimp just turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in the mushrooms, garlic, and white wine; continue to cook and stir until the mushrooms have released their liquid and are tender, about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Key lime juice mixture until melted.