- 5 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 2 envelopes KNOX Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Add 1 cup boiling water to each flavor fruit gelatin; mix in separate bowls at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour each flavor of gelatin into separate small shallow food storage containers sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups boiling water. Add condensed milk; mix well. Cool slightly.
- Cut flavored gelatin into cubes. Randomly place cubes in 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Pour milk mixture over cubes. Stir very gently, if necessary to distribute gelatin cubes. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.