- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1 3/4 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 24 miniature pretzel twists
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.; cool completely. Meanwhile, beat dry pudding mixes, milk and 3/4 cup peanut butter in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in 3/4 cup COOL WHIP.
- Spread 3/4 cup peanut butter mixture over crust; top with bananas and remaining pudding mixture.
- Whisk remaining peanut butter and half of the remaining COOL WHIP in separate medium bowl until well blended. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spread over dessert. Refrigerate 2 hours. Top with whole pretzels just before serving.