- 8 chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) bottle oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chicken thighs in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the oyster sauce, garlic, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and water. Mix together and taste the sauce; if it is not sweet enough, add more sweetener to taste.
- After chicken has baked for 25 minutes, pour sauce over it and bake for another 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.