- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and brown the chicken breasts on both sides, about 6 minutes per side.
- Whisk together the teriyaki sauce, white wine, orange marmalade, garlic, ginger, and green onions in a bowl, and pour the sauce over the chicken. Cover the skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, turning the chicken in the sauce several times as it cooks, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve hot.