- 8 vanilla sandwich cookies (such as Oreo Golden Original Sandwich Cookies®)
- 8 hulled strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- Place cookies in blender. Blend on High setting, stopping blender to stir occasionally, until cookies become fine crumbs. Reserve.
- In clean blender, combine strawberries, sugar, and water. Blend on High setting until smooth.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Beat with whisk until thick, about 2 minutes. Stir in cookie crumbs.
- Fill ice pop molds 1/3 full of pudding mixture. Layer with strawberry puree to 2/3 full; top evenly with remaining pudding mixture. Place sticks into molds, and freeze overnight. Run molds under hot water if difficult to remove pops.