- 2 zucchinis, quartered lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush zucchini with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt over zucchini.
- Cook on preheated grill until beginning to brown, 3-4 minutes per side. Brush balsamic vinegar over the zucchini and continue cooking 1 minute more. Serve immediately.