- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Sugar Free Jam
- 3 tablespoons prepared thick barbecue sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Brown rice, if desired
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Spray grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to 350 degrees F to 375 degrees F. Generously season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Mix blackberry jam, barbecue sauce and seasoning in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 40 seconds; stir to blend.
- Grill pork, turning occasionally, 16 to 20 minutes, until thermometer reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Baste liberally with 1/4 cup blackberry barbecue sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking. Transfer tenderloin to platter, tent with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve pork over brown rice, drizzled with additional sauce and sprinkled with chopped parsley, if desired.