- 1 (18.25 ounce) package French vanilla cake mix
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 egg whites
- 24 milk chocolate candy kisses
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, water and egg whites. Beat for 2 minutes at high speed of an electric mixer.
- Divide batter evenly among paper lined cups, filling about 2/3 full. Place a chocolate kiss in each cupcake, pressing in lightly. Spoon 1 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs onto each cupcake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 18 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and top each cupcake with 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme. Dip spoon into hot water to prevent sticking. Return to oven for about 1 minute to melt slightly.