- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound small red potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the soup, milk, garlic powder, broccoli and chicken into the skillet. Sprinkle with the cheese. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.