- 1 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium avocado, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped and seeded tomato
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 72 Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Garlic Herb crackers
- Place chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Lightly pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
- In small bowl stir together chili powder, paprika, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper. Rub on both sides of chicken breast. Place on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Cool slightly.
- In small bowl toss together avocado, tomato and lemon juice. Finely chop chicken. Stir into avocado mixture. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon refried beans on each cracker. Top with chicken mixture. Serve immediately.