- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 Pepperidge Farm® Classic Sandwich Buns with Sesame Seeds
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 6 red onion slices
- Shape the beef into 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
- Cook the burgers in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Top the burgers with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve the burgers and sauce on the rolls. Top with the bacon and onion.