- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets rainbow trout
- 1 pinch lemon pepper
- In a medium bowl combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, lemon zest, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Turn oven broiler on. Coat a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon pepper and place on broiler pan. broil for about 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. To serve spoon yogurt sauce over fish.