- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 green onions and tops, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken, green onions and carrot. Stir-fry 3 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add egg; cook, stirring gently, until firm. Stir in rice and cook until heated through.
- Add roasted garlic teriyaki sauce; remove pan from heat. Stir mixture until well mixed. Serve immediately.