- 1 (9.5 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Mini Puff Pastry Shells
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the cheese, mayonnaise, green onions and bacon in a small bowl. Divide the cheese mixture among the shells. Bake for 5 minutes or until hot.