- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix egg and water. Mix cheese, parsley and oregano.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise. Brush both halves with egg mixture. Top 1 rectangle with cheese mixture. Place remaining rectangle over cheese-topped rectangle, egg-side down. Roll gently with rolling pin to seal.
- Cut crosswise into 28 (1/2-inch) strips. Twist strips and place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet, pressing down ends. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 28 appetizers.