- 2 2/3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) package skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and the garlic over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Add broccoli, roasted peppers and basil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add pasta, cooking sauce and red wine vinegar. Cook and toss about 1 minute or until completely heated through.