- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook and drain pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking, in a 5-quart pot, heat olive oil and saute chicken, garlic, salt, garlic powder, basil, and oregano until chicken is cooked. Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with pasta. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.